2.0t to 3.3t Engine Cushion Tyre Counterbalance Forklifts
Setting the highest standards for IC engine cushion tyre counterbalance forklifts, the FGC20-33N series has been developed to help your operator achieve maximum productivity with effortless efficiency. Fast, strong, highly manoeuvrable, ergonomic, environmentally friendly and safe, this forklift meets every need.
Perfect for indoor work on smooth surfaces, it offers all of the cushion tyre advantages - including excellent traction, low energy consumption, compact dimensions and powerful lifting with high residual capacities. Meanwhile, its clean-burning LPG engine ensures high performance with low emissions. Packed with advanced features as standard, the FGC20-33N can also be supplied with a wide range of options to match your specific application precisely.
Setting new standards for IC engine cushion tyre counterbalance forklifts, the FGC N series from Mitsubishi has been developed to help your driver achieve maximum productivity. Packed with advanced features, it offers an unbeatable combination of performance, ergonomics, safety and economy.
The cushion tyres on these models give excellent traction on smooth surfaces and – thanks to their low rolling resistance – reduce energy consumption. They also minimise truck dimensions, for greater maneuverability in tight spaces, and combined with the special powertrain layout give low centre of gravity, increasing residual capacities at high lifts, which results in high efficiency.
- Inbuilt safety features, throughout the design, allow safe productivity. The operator detection system disables drive, lift and tilt functions when the operator is not seated.
- Long service interval - 500 hours - reduces cost of ownership and increases productivity.
- State-of-the-art LPG engine, with engine management system, on-the-fly timing adjustment and regulated catalytic converter, delivers high performance, high efficiency and low emissions and low noise.
- Active engine protection system, solid-state distributor-less ignition system (longer life time), square-wave fin radiator (less clogging) and the single-piece leak-free cast drive axle housing all prevent downtime.
- Onboard electronics enable easy troubleshooting and help reduce service time and increase productivity.
- Almost all moving components are rubber mounted resulting in low noise levels and low vibration increase operator comfort.
- Automotive style pedal layout, quality seat and adjustable hydraulic levers and steering column provide extra comfort.
- High-visibility mast, fork carriage, head guard and low-profile counterweight design ensure excellent all-round vision.
- Integral side shifter
- Additional working lights and revolving lamps
- High-exit exhaust
- Dual front wheels