1.0t – Low-Level Order Pickers
The basic model, OPBL10N, will lift the platform to 1.15 m. The OPBL10NF has an additional lift facility which can raise the load by an extra 7.5 cm. The OPBL10NV is similar to the basic model but features an
adjustable fork width, allowing the operator to place the forks in the perfect position for a variety of different pallets. All three models are highly manoeuvrable, thanks largely to their very tight turning radius (just 1.5 m) and responsive 360° steering.
A little higher... a lot easier
- Small turning radius (1500 mm) and unlimited 360° electrical steering give exceptional manoeuvrability.
- Stepless lifting and lowering of platform allows easy access to second picking level without climbing.
- Side-mounted drive buttons allow walk-beside operation for convenient travel over short distances.
- Rising forks add extra ergonomic advantages.
- Battery rollers and quick locking make battery exchange easy.
- Multi-functional display gives clear information on hours worked, battery charge and steering wheel position.
- Easy service access to motor compartment minimises downtime and maximises productivity.
- Powerful AC motor means high drive speed and acceleration – even when loaded – plus smooth, quiet, controlled operation, extended shift length and lower maintenance requirements.