2.0 – 2.5t – Platform Power Pallet Movers
Sealed, protected, and specifically designed for low maintenance needs in every system, PREMIA EM platform power pallet trucks are built to cope with the most demanding of conditions. In spite of uneven ground, splashing water, dust and rough treatment, they just keep on working. With intuitive handling via the simple-to-use tiller arm, from the safety and comfort of the ergonomic platform, your operator is always secure, confident and in full control.
Both standard (PBV20N2) and heavy duty (PBF25N2) models are available to meet different needs. The PBF25N2 is designed to withstand non-stop, intensive use, over longer distances, with the heaviest loads. It will
reach a top speed of 8.5 km/h (optional 12km/h). The standard PBV20N2 is ideal for pallet transfer work in logistics terminals and industrial warehouses, as well as loading and unloading vehicles. With powerful acceleration, fast travel and optimum operator efficiency, you will soon see a major increase in throughput.
For extra versatility, the operator may choose between two performance modes via the key switch. In all models the state-of-the-art, simple-to-use tiller arm design protects hands and places everything within easy reach for safe, comfortable, controlled operation.
The PBP20N2R model includes a foldable platform for occasional ride-on use, while the PBP20N2E offers rising forks for easy loading and unloading.
- Sealed chassis offers protection against dirt, dust and other particles to reduce wear.
- Oil-filled sealed transmission is shockresistant, quiet and requires little maintenance.
- High-efficiency electronic system features waterproof components for maximum reliability – even in moist conditions.
- Robust forks with welded construction, and rounded tips for effortless pallet entry, give extra strength and durability.
- Market-leading lift height of 135 mm allows easy handling on steep ramps and loading docks, even with damaged pallets.
- High stability is ensured by use of two linked castor wheels – next to the central drive wheel – in addition to the two load wheels.