Service Mechanic Technician - Forklift, Automotive & Heavy Vehicle
MLA Holdings Pty Ltd is the exclusive distributor of the Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks and Vulcan Container Handling Forklift Trucks in Australia.
We are currently seeking a Service Technician to join our friendly Keilor Park service team.
Our work is diverse and the machines range from forklifts to large container handling forklifts.
• Effectively complete preventative maintenance & repairs to OEM standards
• Ensure on site safety principles and standards are adhered to at all times
• Must be able to carry out diagnostic analysis, mechanical and technical repairs as directed on all variations of mobile equipment.
• Must be able to work in a supportive team environment
• Work overtime when required
• Carry out their tasks in a safe and efficient manner
• Pride in your work and presentation
• Trade Certificate in Heavy Vehicles, Plant, Motor Mechanic (or equivalent)
• Experience & knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatic and electrical systems
• Experience & knowledge of fault diagnostics and software
• Must be a Safety driven individual with through knowledge of all OH&S policies and
procedures , including hazard identification & risk assessment training.
A very attractive hourly rate will be offered to the successful candidate.
To discuss this opportunity in confidence, please contact Roley Gill on 0438 645 341 or apply below for immediate consideration.