- Effectively control a team of qualified service technicians
- Utilise your multi-tasking and customer service skills!
- Adelaide location
Following recent growth of our business, an exciting opportunity exists at our SA branch in Regency Park to join our highly motivated team for the new position of Operations Coordinator.
Reporting to the SA Operations Manager you will be responsible for the effective co-ordination of our service department, service administration and providing a high level of service to our customer base.
Ideal applicants will have the proven ability to deliver a high level of customer service. Computer literacy and excellent communication skills are essential. Demonstration of strong organisational and time management abilities, and previous service department experience would be an advantage.
The ability to provide timely solutions and a positive can-do attitude will assist you to succeed in this role.
Main Duties include:
- Arrange and schedule service jobs for the Field Service team on a daily basis
- Receive, log and prioritize service calls
- Communicate with customers on status of service calls and job progress
- Schedule preventative maintenance servicing.
- Parts planning in conjunction with the Spare Parts Coordinator
- Provide service administration support.
- Co-ordinate subcontractors for internal and external service support.
- Support the Parts Coordinator as required.