Classic Forklifts Pty Ltd becomes Classic MLA - Featured in the Gold Coast Bulletin.
Each year people suffer serious and fatal injuries in NSW due to incidents involving the uncontrolled movement (roll away) of vehicles, including cars, trucks, buses, vans, forklifts, tractors, mobile cranes etc. In most incidents the operator was not in the driver’s seat at the time of the incident.
More Articles ...
- Introducing a New Age of Forklifts Powered by Lithium-ion Batteries
- Separating Pedestrians and Forklifts
- Importance of the Forklift Pre-Start Checklist System
- Protect Forklift Operators from Heat Stress
- Simple useful tips for operating a forklift safely
- Forklift Safety: Don't Blame the Driver
- Fleet Safety Tips: Best Practices For Forklift Use
- High Risk Work: Forklift work platforms
- Developing a traffic management plan
- Safety Attitudes