Environmental Factors are often ignored: One percent of factory accidents involve forklift trucks, but forklift accidents produce ten percent of the physical injuries. That’s an astonishing ratio, but not all that surprising given
the nature of forklifts and the way they are utilized. Forklifts are dense, heavy-mass vehicles. When they collide with something – or someone – the results are devastating, even at low speeds.
More Articles ...
- High Risk Work: Forklift work platforms
- Developing a traffic management plan
- Safety Attitudes
- Dangers of Workplace Complacency
- Mobile Phones: A Risky Distraction
- Forklift Safety - best practice is more than a licence
- Safety guide for businesses
- Safety guide for people working near forklifts
- Regulatory Authority Help for Forklift Safety
- Stay on the ball for Safety this Summer