Look around you. Virtually everything that you see has at one point been moved by a forklift, whether it be its components or as a finished product.
A high percentage of accidents involving forklifts also involve pedestrians. On average up to 50% of forklift accidents are pedestrian related, resulting in many serious injuries and fatalities every year. The most common pedestrian related accidents involve crushing, falling objects, and running over pedestrians’ feet.
More Articles ...
- December 2017 Newsletter
- Forklift Safety: Don't Blame the Driver
- Fleet Safety Tips: Best Practices For Forklift Use
- High Risk Work: Forklift work platforms
- Developing a traffic management plan
- Safety Attitudes
- Dangers of Workplace Complacency
- Mobile Phones: A Risky Distraction
- Forklift Safety - best practice is more than a licence
- Safety guide for businesses