Mitsubishi Velia ES low order picker, Mitsubishi FGE35AN, Mitsubishi FG25AN with Hydraulic Forks, MLA 2017 Salesperson of the year award all feature in the November/December issue of the MLA Newsletter:
Environmental Factors are often ignored: One percent of factory accidents involve forklift trucks, but forklift accidents produce ten percent of the physical injuries. That’s an astonishing ratio, but not all that surprising given
the nature of forklifts and the way they are utilized. Forklifts are dense, heavy-mass vehicles. When they collide with something – or someone – the results are devastating, even at low speeds.
More Articles ...
- Fleet Safety Tips: Best Practices For Forklift Use
- High Risk Work: Forklift work platforms
- Developing a traffic management plan
- Safety Attitudes
- Dangers of Workplace Complacency
- Mobile Phones: A Risky Distraction
- Forklift Safety - best practice is more than a licence
- Safety guide for businesses
- Safety guide for people working near forklifts
- Regulatory Authority Help for Forklift Safety