- Competitive Salary $$ on offer
- Motor Vehicle provided
- Friendly Work Environment
MLA Holdings Pty Ltd is the exclusive importer and distributor of Mitsubishi Forklifts and Heavy Container Handling Trucks in Australia.
Due to continual growth of our NSW service business we are currently seeking an experienced Workshop Foreman for our Wetherill Park Workshop.
The Workshop Foreman’s primary function is to coordinate the workshop team and supervise all aspects of the NSW workshop activities.
This is a "hand's on" role within the NSW Service Department and as such you must lead by example and support all technical requirements of the role.
You must be focused on productivity and efficiency.
You must have the ability to plan and prioritise work and effectively communicate with staff and management.
In order to be successful for this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Trade certificate (Automotive, Heavy or Plant)
- Diagnostic experience with engines (petrol / LPG & Diesel), electrical & hydraulic faults
- Proven experience within a Service & Repair workshop environment
- Proven experience with Service Department administrative procedures
- Exceptional WHS behaviour and regulation knowledge
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills with customers