Workplace complacency occurs when you’ve been doing something a certain way for so long without incident that you naturally assume there can never be an incident. Workers and operators develop a false sense of security and that’s when things can start to go wrong. Complacency is a common and frustrating occurrence in most workplaces in some form or another and can have devastating consequences. It can become particularly dangerous when operating a forklift and working in an environment where forklifts commonly operate.
More Articles ...
- Mobile Phones: A Risky Distraction
- Forklift Safety - best practice is more than a licence
- Safety guide for businesses
- Safety guide for people working near forklifts
- Regulatory Authority Help for Forklift Safety
- Stay on the ball for Safety this Summer
- Forklift Tyres
- Keep Active at Work
- Achieving Good Visibility From Your Forklift
- Changing and Charging a Forklift Battery Safely