Forklifts are used in many workplaces to lift, stack and transfer loads. Unfortunately, they continue to cause workplace deaths and injuries resulting in substantial human and financial costs. Forklift incidents can be prevented, especially when workers and businesses work together to improve workplace health and safety.
More Articles ...
- Classic Forklifts Pty Ltd becomes Classic MLA
- SafeWork NSW launches forklift safety blitz
- Uncontrolled movement of vehicles
- Introducing a New Age of Forklifts Powered by Lithium-ion Batteries
- Separating Pedestrians and Forklifts
- Importance of the Forklift Pre-Start Checklist System
- Protect Forklift Operators from Heat Stress
- Simple useful tips for operating a forklift safely
- December 2017 Newsletter
- Forklift Safety: Don't Blame the Driver